Sights & Attractions in Tohoku
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Tsuruoka and Dewa-Sanzan
Buses leave JR Tsuruoka Station at 6 and 7 am in summer for the...
|Religious Sites, Parks, Trails, Mountains||Tsuruoka and Dewa-Sanzan|
The climb up Mt. Haguro begins in Haguro Center, at the red...
|Geological Sites||Tsuruoka and Dewa-Sanzan|
South of Akita along the Nihon-kai coast are small fishing villages...
|Towns||Tsuruoka and Dewa-Sanzan|
One of a trio of Dewa peaks, 1,504-meter (5,000-foot) Yudono-san...
|Religious Sites, Trails, Mountains||Tsuruoka and Dewa-Sanzan|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe