Sights & Attractions in Tohoku
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Tazawa-ko and Kakunodate
Aoyagi Samurai Manor Museum
Several well-preserved samurai houses date from the founding of...
|Architectural Sites||Tazawa-ko and Kakunodate|
Densho House Workshop
A hall in front of a cluster of samurai houses serves as a museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Tazawa-ko and Kakunodate|
Ishiguro Samurai House
Direct descendents of the Ishiguro family open part of their...
|Houses / Mansions||Tazawa-ko and Kakunodate|
The clear waters and forested slopes of Tazawa-ko, Japan's deepest...
|Bodies of Water||Tazawa-ko and Kakunodate|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe