Sights & Attractions in Tohoku
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Tohoku
|A-E F-G H I-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Akita Museum of Art
To make Akita's art more central and accessible, the city opened...
|Museums / Galleries||Akita|
Aomori Kenritsu Bijutsukan
This contemporary arts museum houses a collection of works by...
|Museums / Galleries||Aomori|
Aoyagi Samurai Manor Museum
Several well-preserved samurai houses date from the founding...
|Architectural Sites||Tazawa-ko and Kakunodate|
Fish, shellfish, preserved seaweed, and fish eggs—in short, all...
|Markets / Bazaars||Aomori|
Thirty-three of the Soto Sect's Zen temples line up solemnly...
Founded in 850, this temple's highlight is its Konjikido (Golden...
Densho House Workshop
A hall in front of a cluster of samurai houses serves as a museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Tazawa-ko and Kakunodate|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe