Nebuta Village Museum (Nebuta no Sato)
Nebuta Village Museum (Nebuta no Sato) Review
If you can't visit during the Nebuta Festival, head to this museum in the southeast part of town where glowing papier-mâché sculptures painted with the fierce countenances of warriors used in Aomori's festival are displayed. From JR Aomori Station, take the bus bound for Moya Hills (25 minutes; ¥450) and get off at Nebuta no Sato Iriguchi stop.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's