- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Tohoku Hotel Reviews
Hotels in Tohoku run the gamut from minuscule to behemoth, and often reflect local character. Make advance lodging reservations for the busy summer season, or you may find yourself paying a premium for a leftover room. Hotels in the larger cities have the standard amenities, and, as is common in Japan, provide free toothbrushes, hair articles, robes, slippers, plentiful towels, hair dryers, and more. Most large hotels offer a choice of Japanese or Western breakfast; though it is not often included in the rates, it’s seldom more than ¥1,500–¥2,000 per person.
Browse Tohoku Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's