- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The Aomori City Tourist Information Center is on the south end of Aomori Station. English maps and brochures for the city and prefecture are available, and you can apply for the discount Tohoku Welcome Card if you haven't done so online.
Aomori City Tourist Information Center (JR Aomori Station, 1–1–25 Shinmachi, Aomori, 038-0012. 017/723–4670. en.aptinet.jp/tourist.html. Daily 8–7.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe