- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
At a Glance
- excellent location next to Umeda Station
- lovely views
- everything's completely up-to-date
- one of the most expensive hotels in the area
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental Osaka Review
Opening its doors in 2013, the InterContinental Osaka is already regarded as one of the city's top luxury hotels. In addition to the excellent service that you'd expect, the hotel offers beautiful nighttime views of the city skyline from rooms on the 20th to 32nd floors. Bose speakers, flat-screen TVs, and iPod docking stations are among the high-tech touches in rooms that blend classic furnishings and sleek modern design.
- Address: 3–60 Ofuka-cho, Kita-ku, Ōsaka, 530-0011
- Phone: 06/6374–5700
- Website: www.ihg.com/intercontinental/hotels/gb/en/osaka/osaha/hoteldetail
- Location: Kita
- 272 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more