- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Los Inkas Review
Hugely popular with the local Latin community, Los Inkas is always busy, and the up-tempo music makes it a good place for a party. Many dishes are Peruvian, though other Central and South American cuisines, including Mexican, are represented. Menu highlights include ceviche mixto (shrimp, octopus, and fish marinated in lime juice and spices) and lomo saltado (beef, vegetables, and french fries sautéed together).
- Address: 2F Kodama Leisure Bldg., 1–14 Doyama-cho, 530-0027
- Phone: 06/6365–5190
- Location: Kita
- No credit cards.
- No lunch. Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
As some of you have undoubtedly realized, there are currently two tags for Japan -- with and without a capital J. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more