- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Superhotel Osaka Umeda Higo-bashi
At a Glance
- in a centrally located neighborhood
- reasonably priced
- breakfast is included
- not much of interest within walking distance
Check Rates from our Partners
Superhotel Osaka Umeda Higo-bashi Review
Part of the popular national chain of business hotels, this Superhotel Osaka sits in a quiet, leafy neighborhood five minutes south of Naka-no-shima. There are just two set prices, for singles or doubles, and both include an international buffet breakfast that features thick slices of toast and miso soup. To get here, take Exit 7 at Higo-bashi Station on the Yotsu-bashi Line.
- Address: 1–20–1 Edo-bori, 550-0002
- Phone: 06/6448–9000
- Location: Kita
- 80 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more