- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
How Much Time?
Although Kobe's main sights could be covered in a day, a two-day stop in the city would not only give you enough time to see most of the sights, it would also give you enough meal times to enjoy the numerous food choices and relax into the city's laid-back rhythm. Put aside a third day for getting out of the city and into the mountains of Rokko-san and the hot springs at the famous resort of Arima.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe