Sights & Attractions in The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast
This tiny garden was built by Kim Yeocheol, who later became Naokata...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Kanazawa|
Hida no Sato
These traditional farmhouses, dating from the Edo era, were transplanted...
On the south side of the Sai-gawa is the intriguing and mysterious...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's