Sights & Attractions in The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast
|A-H I-L M-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ishikawa Kenritsu Bijutsukan
Come here to see the country's best permanent collection of Kutani-yaki...
|Museums / Galleries||Kanazawa|
Ishikawa-ken Kanko Bussankan
Near Gyokusen Garden, the center serves as a place where you...
|Stores / Malls||Kanazawa|
Jigoku-dani Yaen Koen
When snow is on the ground, the Japanese white macaques that...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Yudanaka Onsen and Shibu Onsen|
Kanazawa Castle Park
Though most of the castle is a reproduction, the original Ishikawa-mon...
|Castles / Palaces||Kanazawa|
Across the street from the Kanazawa Castle is the largest of...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Kanazawa|
The city's oldest temple, dating from 1588, houses many objects...
Kurobe Gorge Railway
Running along the deepest valley in Japan, the open-air Kurobe...
This museum is in a house from the 1880s that belonged to the...
|Houses / Mansions||Takayama|
Kutani Kosen Gama
You can watch artisans making the local Kutani pottery, which...
Kyu Kaichi Gakkou
Built in 1873, the former Kaichi Primary School houses more than...
|Museums / Galleries||Matsumoto|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's