Sights & Attractions in The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast
|A-H I-L M-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
21 Seki Bijitsukan
This circular building was created to entwine a museum's architecture...
|Museums / Galleries||Kanazawa|
This active volcano of more than 8,000 feet threatens to put...
Buke Yashiki Ato Nomura-ke
This elegant house in Naga-machi was rebuilt more than 100 years...
|Houses / Mansions||Kanazawa|
Daio Wasabi Nojo
At the country's largest wasabi farm, the green horseradish roots...
One of the two headquarters of Soto Zen, the Eihei-ji Temple...
This tiny garden was built by Kim Yeocheol, who later became...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Kanazawa|
Happo-o-ne Ski Resort
Whether you're in Hakuba for winter skiing or summer hiking...
Hida Minzoku Kokokan
This mansion once belonged to a physician who served the local...
|Houses / Mansions||Takayama|
Hida no Sato
These traditional farmhouses, dating from the Edo era, were transplanted...
The high-class entertainment district of Edo-period Kanazawa...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Kanazawa|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional