- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sado Royal Hotel Mancho
At a Glance
- excellent views
- friendly staff
- no English spoken
Check Rates from our Partners
Sado Royal Hotel Mancho Review
The best hotel on the island's west coast, the Sado Royal caters mostly to Japanese tourists. No English is spoken, but the staff nevertheless make the few visiting Westerners feel welcome. Request a room on the sea side for the stunning ocean view. There's a Japanese bath in the hotel. Breakfast and dinner are included in the rate.
- Address: 58 Orito, Aikawa-orito, 952-1575
- Phone: 0259/74–3221
- Location: Sado Island (Sado-ga-shima)
- 74 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more