- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sado Royal Hotel Mancho
At a Glance
- excellent views
- friendly staff
- no English spoken
Check Rates from our Partners
Sado Royal Hotel Mancho Review
The best hotel on the island's west coast, the Sado Royal caters mostly to Japanese tourists. No English is spoken, but the staff nevertheless make the few visiting Westerners feel welcome. Request a room on the sea side for the stunning ocean view. There's a Japanese bath in the hotel. Breakfast and dinner are included in the rate.
- Address: 58 Orito, Aikawa-orito, 952-1575
- Phone: 0259/74–3221
- Location: Sado Island (Sado-ga-shima)
- 74 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
DH and I spent 3 weeks in Japan from Nov.1-Noiv. 22. By way of introduction, we are both retired, and have traveled extensively over the past 40 years, sometimes on tours and sometimes on our own. With Read more
This was our first trip to Japan. Read more
I have booked a hotel reservation thru WWW.HOTEL-REZ.COM in March this year.
However, when I try to change the booking, there was no contact available by telephone, email or any other way. No one answers Read more
· News & Features
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more