- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sado Royal Hotel Mancho
At a Glance
- excellent views
- friendly staff
- no English spoken
Check Rates from our Partners
Sado Royal Hotel Mancho Review
This is the best hotel on Sado's west coast. It caters mostly to Japanese tourists; no English is spoken, but the staff nevertheless make the few visiting Westerners feel welcome. Request a room on the sea side for the stunning ocean view. There's a Japanese bath in the hotel. Breakfast and dinner are included in the rate.
- Address: 58 Orito, Aikawa-orito, 952-1575
- Phone: 0259/74-3221
- Location: Sado Island (Sado-ga-shima)
- 74 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3-Star Chisun & Conference Center Niigata Fr $87+/Nt Save with Expedia, $9/night less
- Book in Toyama: Save at the APA Toyama in May Fr $69+/Nt Save with Expedia, $26/night less
We are back, and I am jotting down a few things quickly while my mind is still fresh.
First off: thanks to the many Japanophiles here on Fodors who infected us with their enthusiasm: hawaiiantraveller, Read more
Hokkaido, northern island is an amazing destination. Read more
I am planning a trip to Japan for Nov. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more