At a Glance
- excellent location for visiting the morning market
- traditional atmosphere
- friendly staff
- fewer amenities than a larger hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Near the morning market and the harbor, this two-story wooden minshuku is furnished with locally made crafts. Included in the rate are two meals; the usual menu is local seafood, vegetables, and Noto Peninsula rice. The warmth of the hosts is another plus.
- Address: 4–4 Kawai-machi, Wajima, 928-0001
- Phone: 0768/22–9933; 0768/22–9934
- Location: Noto-hanto (Noto Peninsula)
- 4 Japanese rooms
- Rate includes some meals.
- No credit cards.