- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The tiled bar and wooden tables topped with red-and-white-checked linens are as inviting as the staff of this terraced restaurant a few blocks north of the Karuizawa Station. Most dishes are seasonal, but try the grilled vegetable spaghetti and the salmon and Camembert pizza. Meat plates include herb-seasoned grilled chicken or sizzling rib-roast steak. Look for the sign hanging from the second floor.
- Address: 2–3–2 Karuizawa Higashi, Karuizawa, 389-0104
- Phone: 0267/42–3081
- Location: Karuizawa
- Closed Tues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
As some of you have undoubtedly realized, there are currently two tags for Japan -- with and without a capital J. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more