The tiled bar and wooden tables topped with red-and-white-checked linens are as inviting as the staff of this terraced restaurant a few blocks north of the Karuizawa Station. Most dishes are seasonal, but try the grilled vegetable spaghetti and the salmon and Camembert pizza. Meat plates include herb-seasoned grilled chicken or sizzling rib-roast steak. Look for the sign hanging from the second floor.
- Address: 2–3–2 Karuizawa Higashi, Karuizawa, 389-0104
- Phone: 0267/42–3081
- Location: Karuizawa
- Closed Tues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello, Well, I've been back for a couple of months now, so I better put out a trip report before my next vacation coming up next w... Read more
26.03.14 After 10 hrs flight from Copenhagen, arrival at the Narita Airport, Tokyo. Arrival ahead of time. We wait for our two frie... Read more