- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Near the ferry terminal in Ogi, this three-story building has a fish shop on the ground level and a restaurant upstairs. Choose from among the fish displayed on ice or try one of the excellent set lunches that include sashimi, awabi (abalone steak), or sazae (sea urchin). Dinner requires advance reservations.
- Address: 415–1 Ogi-machi, Ogi, 952-0604
- Phone: 0259/86–2085
- Location: Sado Island (Sado-ga-shima)
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just got back from a 1 week trip to Japan: Tokyo>Kyoto>Osaka>Nara>Hiroshima>Miyajima
(Nov 20 -27) Fall colors were at their peak everywhere it seemed. Read more
DH and I spent 3 weeks in Japan from Nov.1-Noiv. 22. By way of introduction, we are both retired, and have traveled extensively over the past 40 years, sometimes on tours and sometimes on our own. With Read more
My two sons (20 and 23) are taking their first trip to Japan next month. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more