The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast Hotel Reviews
Accommodations run the gamut from Japanese-style inns to large, modern hotels. Ryokan and minshuku (guesthouses) serve traditional Japanese food, and usually highlight regional specialties. Hotels in the bigger cities have a variety of Western and Japanese restaurants. Japanese inns mostly include two meals in the room rate. In summer, it’s advisable to book as far in advance as possible.
Most hotels have high-speed Internet connections in the rooms or an Internet terminal for guest use, but ryokan rarely do. Hotel lobbies and areas around train and bus stations often have free Wi-Fi access.
Browse The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast Hotels
- Imperial Hotel
- Ryokan Kanaguya
- Nagano and Environs
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's