All The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast Hotels
|A-H I-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
APA Hotel Eki-mae
This hotel is so close to the JR Station it's practically inside . . .
Conveniently near the morning market and only one street up from. . .
|$$||Noto-hanto (Noto Peninsula)|
This small ryokan in Tsumago has been a guesthouse since 1804.. . .
Hida Plaza Hotel
This is the best international-style hotel in town. Traditional. . .
Hotel Akebono Bekkan
Think of this small, two-story wooden hotel as a weekend retreat—the. . .
Hotel Buena Vista
One of Matsumoto's more expensive hotels, the Buena Vista has. . .
Hotel New Station
Although good-value business hotels are often sterile, this one. . .
Hotel Nikko Kanazawa
The exotic lobby of this 30-story hotel is more reminiscent o. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $105* -- One-Way Domestic Flights Across Japan Featured Destination: Japan
- $105 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 Featured Destination: Japan
- Imperial Japan IExplore
- $874* & up -- Flights to Japan on Sale (R/T, w/Tax) — $874 Featured Destination: Japan
- Imperial Japan — $9,975 IExplore