All The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast Hotels
|A-H I-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
APA Hotel Eki-mae
This hotel is so close to the JR Station it's practically inside . . .
Near the morning market and the harbor, this two-story woode. . .
|$$||Noto-hanto (Noto Peninsula)|
This small ryokan has welcomed guests since 1804. It's definitely. . .
Hida Hotel Plaza
The best international-style hotel in town, the Hida Hotel Plaza. . .
Hotel Buena Vista
One of Matsumoto's most elegant lodgings, the Buena Vista has. . .
Hotel Fujita Fukui
Across from Fukui Castle, Hotel Fujita Fukui has the amenities. . .
Hotel Mets Niigata
Opening its doors in 2013, this sleek hotel offers spotless, i. . .
Hotel New Station
Although business hotels are often cold, this one warms things. . .
Hotel Nikko Kanazawa
This 30-story hotel's exotic lobby is more reminiscent of Singapore. . .
Perched on a cliff overlooking the Sea of Japan, this resort offers. . .
|$$$||Sado Island (Sado-ga-shima)|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional