- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Tourist information centers in Shikoku's main cities might have the only skilled English speakers you meet on the island. Use them for advice, transportation info, reservations, recommendations, maps, and local news. Foreign tourists are still relatively rare on Shikoku, so be specific about what you're interested in, and ask a lot of questions.
Japan Travel Phone is a nationwide English-language hotline providing travel information and assistance. Call from yellow, blue, or green public phones (not red phones); insert a ¥10 coin, which will be returned.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe