Sights & Attractions in Shikoku
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Shikoku
Isamu Noguchi Teien Bijutsukan
A wonderland of sculpture both playful and profound, the installations...
|Museums / Galleries||Takamatsu|
A 15-minute walk from Dogo Onsen, Ishite Temple is Shingon Buddhism...
Japanese Wax Museum and Kamihaga Residence
The former residence of the Kamihaga family, which made its fortune...
Planted in honor of Kochi botanist Tomitaro Makino, this Eden-like...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Kochi|
Built by a feudal lord in the 17th century, this garden became...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Takamatsu|
By far the most scenic way to travel between Shikoku and western...
|Scenic Drives||Shimanami Kaido|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe