Sights & Attractions in Shikoku
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Shikoku
Isamu Noguchi Teien Bijutsukan
A wonderland of sculpture both playful and profound, the installations...
|Museums / Galleries||Takamatsu|
A 15-minute walk from Dogo Onsen, Ishite Temple is Shingon Buddhism...
Japanese Wax Museum and Kamihaga Residence
The former residence of the Kamihaga family, which made its fortune...
|Museums / Galleries||Uchiko|
Planted in honor of Kochi botanist Tomitaro Makino, this Eden-like...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Kochi|
Built by a feudal lord in the 17th century, this garden became...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Takamatsu|
By far the most scenic way to travel between Shikoku and western...
|Scenic Drives||Shimanami Kaido|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's