- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Takamatsu
At a Glance
- central location
- great staff
- good value
- not a lot of local flavor
Check Rates from our Partners
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Takamatsu Review
Opening its doors in 2012, this elegant hotel next to the Marugame-machi shopping arcade offers much more than a central location. The staff is unfailingly helpful, even giving you its well-considered advice on a selection from the well-stocked pillow bar. Rooms are small, but the slightly larger "Hollywood twin" rooms come with reclining massage chairs. A coin laundry and rental laptops are also available.
- Address: Marugame-cho 8–23, Takamatsu, 760-0029
- Phone: 087/811–7855
- Location: Matsuyama
- 175 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast, no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
As some of you have undoubtedly realized, there are currently two tags for Japan -- with and without a capital J. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more