- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Yushoku Shunsai Mejina
Yushoku Shunsai Mejina Review
One block north of Shi-eki Station, this tiny oasis offers elegant lunches and dinners impeccably served on delicate ceramic tableware. There's no English menu, but you can't go wrong with the set meals. Try the lunch bento box for ¥980 or the dinnertime omakase kaiseki set for ¥3,150 (reserve one day in advance).
- Address: 5–6–3 Chifune-machi, Matsuyama, 790-0011
- Phone: 089/998–2118
- Location: Matsuyama
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
I'm in the middle of planning my Japan trip (work is crazy, so haven't got too far with it yet)...it's still 4 weeks away, but would like to get my Yen sorted out well in advance, as I know Japa Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more