- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Yushoku Shunsai Mejina
Yushoku Shunsai Mejina Review
One block north of Shi-eki Station, this tiny oasis offers elegant lunches and dinners impeccably served on delicate ceramic tableware. There's no English menu, but you can't go wrong with the set meals. Try the lunch bento box for ¥980 or the dinnertime omakase kaiseki set for ¥3,150 (reserve one day in advance).
- Address: 5–6–3 Chifune-machi, Matsuyama, 790-0011
- Phone: 089/998–2118
- Location: Matsuyama
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
DH and I spent 3 weeks in Japan from Nov.1-Noiv. 22. By way of introduction, we are both retired, and have traveled extensively over the past 40 years, sometimes on tours and sometimes on our own. With Read more
This was our first trip to Japan. Read more
I have booked a hotel reservation thru WWW.HOTEL-REZ.COM in March this year.
However, when I try to change the booking, there was no contact available by telephone, email or any other way. No one answers Read more
· News & Features
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more