- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Taihei Sushi Review
At this totally unremarkable counter with totally sumptuous sushi, dinner times are crowded and fun. A ¥2,500 or ¥3,500 combination gets you soup and up to 10 different kinds of sushi. Nobody here speaks English, but but folks are friendly and helpful; if you're unsated, just point to what looks good. Look for the purple-and-white polka-dot curtain on Yasaka-dori, north of Sanban-cho.
- Address: 2–6–19 Sanban-cho, Matsuyama, 790-0003
- Phone: 089/933–7787
- Location: Matsuyama
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
All my trips to Asia have been so successful in large part because of the advice I’ve received from Fodorites. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more