- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Un Petit Peu
Un Petit Peu Review
Delicious handmade custards and crepes and a two-story dining area with corner views of Matsuyama's busy night scene make this comfy coffee-and-pastry shop a perfect part of any evening out. Extremely popular and open into the wee hours, it's a great place to meet Matsuyamans. It sits on the corner of Niban-cho and Yasaka-dori.
- Address: 1–10–9 Niban-cho, Matsuyama, 799-0002
- Phone: 089/931–8550
- Location: Matsuyama
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
All my trips to Asia have been so successful in large part because of the advice I’ve received from Fodorites. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more