- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The favorite of the burgeoning young-and-cool demographic, YRG's laid-back atmosphere and hip but unpretentious decor make it Tokushima's best lunch or dinner spot. Takao Yamasaki, the English-speaking proprietor, decides the set menus daily, aiming for nutritionally balanced yet provocative comfort food. Drink menus are inside kid's books from a dozen countries scattered on the shelves and tables. Exiting JR Station you'll see two smaller streets and one major one branch off to the left; take the middle street and walk two minutes to just before it terminates.
- Address: 1–33–4 Terashima Honcho Higashi, Tokushima, 770-0832
- Phone: 088/656–7889
- Location: Tokushima
- Closed Thurs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more