- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Funky and unpretentious, this second-floor izakaya sits behind a faux-cowhide door. The friendly bilingual staff and the range of delicious dishes perfectly sized for sharing will endear you to the place. The menu is eclectic, from cheese fondue to Vietnamese spring rolls. Try the "magical drink." It's on Yasaka-dori corner one block north of Sanban-cho.
- Address: 2–6–18 Sanban-cho, Matsuyama, 790-0003
- Phone: 089/921–7011
- Location: Matsuyama
- No credit cards.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just got back from a 1 week trip to Japan: Tokyo>Kyoto>Osaka>Nara>Hiroshima>Miyajima
(Nov 20 -27) Fall colors were at their peak everywhere it seemed. Read more
DH and I spent 3 weeks in Japan from Nov.1-Noiv. 22. By way of introduction, we are both retired, and have traveled extensively over the past 40 years, sometimes on tours and sometimes on our own. With Read more
I've got some money to finally do this! Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more