- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
New Ginza Salon
New Ginza Salon Review
This lovely little bistro in the Hyogo-machi shopping arcade compliments a swanky-chic decor with cuisine so good that you'll imagine whatever today's special is has always been your favorite dish. The New Ginza excels at using standard Japanese ingredients in dishes that are anything but ordinary. The antique tables and plush chairs create a perfect setting for their delicious lunch plates, colorful dinner menu, and excellent handmade pastries. Don't worry about the Japanese-only menu—just order the daily lunch set or choose whatever dessert looks good from the glass display case.
- Address: 2–4–11 Hyogo-machi, Takamatsu, 760-0024
- Phone: 087/823–7065
- Hours: 11 am–6 pm Mon.–Sat.
- Location: Takamatsu
- No credit cards.
- No dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just got back from a 1 week trip to Japan: Tokyo>Kyoto>Osaka>Nara>Hiroshima>Miyajima
(Nov 20 -27) Fall colors were at their peak everywhere it seemed. Read more
DH and I spent 3 weeks in Japan from Nov.1-Noiv. 22. By way of introduction, we are both retired, and have traveled extensively over the past 40 years, sometimes on tours and sometimes on our own. With Read more
I've got some money to finally do this! Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more