- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
New Ginza Salon
New Ginza Salon Review
This lovely little bistro compliments a swanky-chic decor with cuisine so unpretentiously good that you'll imagine whatever today's special is has always been your favorite dish. The New Ginza excels at using very standard Japanese kitchen ingredients in dishes that soar above the tired tastes of standard kitchen fare. The antique tables and plush chairs create a perfect setting for their delicious lunch plates, colorful dinner menu, and excellent handmade pastries. Don't worry about the Japanese-only menu—decide on fish, chicken, or meat and order one of the day's three prix-fix sets.
- Address: 2-4-11 Hyogo-machi, Takamatsu, 760-0024
- Phone: 087/823-7065
- Location: Takamatsu
- No credit cards.
- No dinner Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We are back, and I am jotting down a few things quickly while my mind is still fresh.
First off: thanks to the many Japanophiles here on Fodors who infected us with their enthusiasm: hawaiiantraveller, Read more
Hokkaido, northern island is an amazing destination. Read more
This October, my husband and I are stopping off Narita for 11 days on our way back to USA from Taipei. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more