- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
New Ginza Salon
New Ginza Salon Review
This lovely little bistro in the Hyogo-machi shopping arcade compliments a swanky-chic decor with cuisine so good that you'll imagine whatever today's special is has always been your favorite dish. The New Ginza excels at using standard Japanese ingredients in dishes that are anything but ordinary. The antique tables and plush chairs create a perfect setting for their delicious lunch plates, colorful dinner menu, and excellent handmade pastries. Don't worry about the Japanese-only menu—just order the daily lunch set or choose whatever dessert looks good from the glass display case.
- Address: 2–4–11 Hyogo-machi, Takamatsu, 760-0024
- Phone: 087/823–7065
- Hours: 11 am–6 pm Mon.–Sat.
- Location: Takamatsu
- No credit cards.
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
I'm in the middle of planning my Japan trip (work is crazy, so haven't got too far with it yet)...it's still 4 weeks away, but would like to get my Yen sorted out well in advance, as I know Japa Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more