- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
New Ginza Salon
New Ginza Salon Review
This lovely little bistro in the Hyogo-machi shopping arcade compliments a swanky-chic decor with cuisine so good that you'll imagine whatever today's special is has always been your favorite dish. The New Ginza excels at using standard Japanese ingredients in dishes that are anything but ordinary. The antique tables and plush chairs create a perfect setting for their delicious lunch plates, colorful dinner menu, and excellent handmade pastries. Don't worry about the Japanese-only menu—just order the daily lunch set or choose whatever dessert looks good from the glass display case.
- Address: 2–4–11 Hyogo-machi, Takamatsu, 760-0024
- Phone: 087/823–7065
- Hours: 11 am–6 pm Mon.–Sat.
- Location: Takamatsu
- No credit cards.
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
As some of you have undoubtedly realized, there are currently two tags for Japan -- with and without a capital J. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more