- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
This eatery's excellent Japanese fare balances the traditional with the experimental, and the funky decor is as good a reason to come as the menu. Across three floors and dozens of differently crafted environs you'll find cushioned corner nooks, latticed-in private chambers, and other one-of-a-kind settings in which to relish your meal. The friendly staff will help you decipher the Japanese menu, but you can't go wrong with the ¥3,500 set meal of seven wide-ranging dishes, include staples like seasonal sashimi and vegetables.
- Address: 1F, 12–1 Konya-machi, Tokushima, 770-0918
- Phone: 088/657–7477
- Location: Tokushima
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
Back Again! Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting ... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more