- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
This eatery's excellent Japanese fare balances the traditional with the experimental, and the funky decor is as good a reason to come as the menu. Across three floors and dozens of differently crafted environs you'll find cushioned corner nooks, latticed-in private chambers, and other one-of-a-kind settings in which to relish your meal. The friendly staff will help you decipher the Japanese menu, but you can't go wrong with the ¥3,500 set meal of seven wide-ranging dishes, include staples like seasonal sashimi and vegetables.
- Address: 1F, 12–1 Konya-machi, Tokushima, 770-0918
- Phone: 088/657–7477
- Location: Tokushima
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
As some of you have undoubtedly realized, there are currently two tags for Japan -- with and without a capital J. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more