- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
This eatery's excellent Japanese fare balances the traditional with the experimental, and the funky decor is as good a reason to come as the menu. Across three floors and dozens of differently crafted environs you'll find cushioned corner nooks, latticed-in private chambers, and other one-of-a-kind settings in which to relish your meal. The friendly staff will help you decipher the Japanese menu, but you can't go wrong with the ¥3,500 set meal of seven wide-ranging dishes, include staples like seasonal sashimi and vegetables.
- Address: 1F, 12–1 Konya-machi, Tokushima, 770-0918
- Phone: 088/657–7477
- Location: Tokushima
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi, My name is Jana, I am a french woman living in Japan for almost 10 years now.
I had the chance to visit Wakura Onsen, but most importantly the Kagaya Ryokan (traditional hotel), one of the most famous Read more
Just got back from a 1 week trip to Japan: Tokyo>Kyoto>Osaka>Nara>Hiroshima>Miyajima
(Nov 20 -27) Fall colors were at their peak everywhere it seemed. Read more
Dear Travel Wizards,
In June, I'm taking a six-week trip with my wife through various parts of Asia. Read more
· News & Features
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Travel somewhere new each year, and you just might find yourself along the way.... Read more