- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Shikoku Restaurant Reviews
Eating in Shikoku can be surprisingly cosmopolitan experience. Matsuyama offers the widest variety of cuisines, everything from French to Indian. Takamatsu is another foodie haven, with plenty of small bistros, cafés, and izakaya pubs in and around the city's shopping arcades. In Kochi and Tokushima there are fewer foreign restaurants, but plenty of small Japanese eateries serving up local specialties. In the main cities you can find restaurants open until the early hours of the morning, but in Shikoku's smaller towns expect most places to close by 8 pm.
Browse Shikoku Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's