Sights & Attractions in Okinawa
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in North of Naha
With one of the biggest saltwater tanks in the world, the most...
|Zoos / Aquariums||North of Naha|
Kongou Sekirinzan Boulder Park
This great nature preserve lets you wander through the eerie...
|Nature Preserves||North of Naha|
This cultural park showcases the island's roots with reconstructed...
|Museum Village||North of Naha|
Yachimun no Sato Pottery Village
This enclave of pottery studios and giant wood-fired kilns (and...
|Industrial Sites, Stores / Malls||North of Naha|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's