Sights & Attractions in Okinawa
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Okinawa
|A-J K-Q R-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Here, on the southern shore of the island, a swimming pool filled...
You shouldn't leave Okinawa without hearing the unique sound...
|Stores / Malls||Naha|
The most impressive aquarium in Japan has the biggest saltwater...
|Zoos / Aquariums||North of Naha|
For great snorkeling, try Furuzamami Beach (a short walk south...
If you're in the southern corner of Miyako-jima and you have...
Himeyuri Peace Museum
This moving museum tells the story of 240 students from a girls'...
|Museums / Galleries||South of Naha|
Connected to the northwestern corner of Miyako-jima by a bridge...
This small, rural island, only a 15-minute boat ride (¥410)...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 Featured Destination: Japan
- Imperial Japan IExplore
- Imperial Japan — $9,975 IExplore