Sights & Attractions in Okinawa
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Okinawa
|A-I J-Q R-X Y-Z « Prev |  Next »|
On the southern shore of the island, a swimming pool filled with...
Don't leave Okinawa without hearing the unique sound of sanshin...
|Stores / Malls||Naha|
With one of the biggest saltwater tanks in the world, the most...
|Zoos / Aquariums||North of Naha|
For great snorkeling, try Furuzamami Beach, a short walk south...
If you have a couple of hours to spare, take a leisurely walk...
Himeyuri Peace Museum
This moving museum tells the story of 240 girls from a high school...
|Museums / Galleries||South of Naha|
Connected to the northwestern corner of Miyako-jima by a bridge...
This small island, only a 15-minute boat ride (¥410) from Hirara...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's