- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Mafali Cafe Review
Hidden on the second floor of a building behind the Makishi Station, this laid-back oasis has good food, great music, and a chill staff and clientele. A decent drink selection is backed by a surprisingly varied menu, with tacos, curry soups, and alligator steaks. Coffee and cake sets are also available. There's live music some weekends.
- Address: 2F Asato 1–1–3, Naha, Okinawa 902-0067
- Phone: 098/894–4031
- Location: Naha
- No credit cards.
- Closed Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
After more than a month back from Japan, I’m happy to finally have a bit of a breather that allows me to start a trip report. Read more
I'm starting to plan a trip to Japan, and have questions about which international airport(s) to fly in and out of and how to get to various places we have in mind to sightsee.
I have a conference Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more