- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Okinawa Hotel Reviews
Lodgings range from no-frills beach shacks to lavish resorts. Most of the Japanese tourists visiting Okinawa have purchased packages that combine flights, a rental car, and hotel accommodation. Some chose to remain in Naha, but the majority stay at one of the large resort hotels on the west coast, many of which are on the Yomitan Peninsula or in Onna Village. The high-end resorts often have their own golf courses, fine restaurants, and even wedding chapels. However, you don't have to spend large amounts of money to find paradise. You'll get friendly service, meet interesting locals, and receive knowledgeable recommendations for tours by staying at smaller, local-run hotels and inns.
Browse Okinawa Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe