- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
The Nagoya International Center, or Kokusai Senta, as it's locally known, is a wise stop on any Nagoya itinerary. Multilingual staff have a wealth of information on Nagoya and the surrounding area, and the center publishes a monthly newsletter, "Nagoya Calendar," which gives up-to-date advice, information, and event listings in English. It is one stop from JR Nagoya Station on the Sakura-dori subway line or a seven-minute walk through the underground walkway that follows the line.
Nagoya International Center (1–47–1 Nagono, Nagoya, 450-0001. 052/581–0100. www.nic-nagoya.or.jp/en. Tues.–Sun. 9–7.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe