Sights & Attractions in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Koya-san
Every year a million visitors pass through Koya-san's Great Gate...
The most striking of Danjo Garan's outsize halls is the Kompon-daito...
On the southwestern side of Koya-san, Kongobu-ji is the chief...
If time is limited, head for this memorial park first. Many Japanese...
Here you'll find a collection of more than 5,000 well-preserved...
|Museums / Galleries||Koya-san|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional