Sights & Attractions in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
These shrines are rebuilt every 20 years, in accordance with Shinto...
Considered one of Japan's best museums, Meiji-mura has more than...
|Museums / Galleries||Inuyama|
Toyota Plant Tour
Dropping in at an automobile factory might not be everyone's...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's