Sights & Attractions in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Arimatsu-Narumi Shibori Kaikan
Traditional shibori (tie-dyed cotton) has been produced in this...
A shrine has stood at the site of Atsuta Jingu for 1,700 years...
This castle is notable for its size and for the pair of gold-plated...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Nagoya|
Delicate colors and intricate hand-painted designs characterize...
Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology
Housed in the distinctive brick buildings of the company's original...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's