Sights & Attractions in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Best of Exploring
Arimatsu-Narumi Shibori Kaikan
Traditional shibori (tie-dyed cotton) has been produced in this...
A shrine has stood at the site of Atsuta Jingu for 1,700 years...
This castle is notable for its size and for the pair of gold-plated...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Nagoya|
Delicate colors and intricate hand-painted designs characterize...
Tokugawa Art Museum
The seldom-displayed 12th-century hand scrolls of The Tale of...
|Museums / Galleries||Nagoya|
Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology
Housed in the distinctive brick buildings of the company's original...
Toyota Plant Tour
Dropping in at an automobile factory might not be everyone's...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional