Sights & Attractions in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
|A-G H-L M-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Arimatsu-Narumi Shibori Kaikan
Traditional shibori (tie-dyed cotton) has been produced in this...
A shrine has stood at the site of Atsuta Jingu for 1,700 years...
Every year a million visitors pass through Koya-san's Great Gate...
Tucked behind a promontory, this fishing village is an interesting...
The most striking of Danjo Garan's outsize halls is the Kompon-daito...
Gifu City Museum of History
In Gifu Park, five minutes south of the cable-car station, sits...
|Museums / Galleries||Gifu|
This castle, perched dramatically on top of Mt. Kinka, overlooks...
|Castles / Palaces||Gifu|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional