Nightlife & the Arts in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Nightlife & the Arts in Nagoya
Close to Exit 5 of the Fushimi subway station, this popular English...
A young crowd gathers at this wild, five-floor club, where the...
Three of the city's best clubs can be found in this building...
Browse All Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula Nightlife
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional