Nightlife & the Arts in Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula Nightlife & the Arts
Close to Exit 5 of the Fushimi subway station, toward the Hilton...
The young crowd gathers at the wild, five-floorclub.On weekday...
Nagoya is regularly included on international DJs' tour schedules...
Browse All Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Japan Awaits You! Flights to Nagoya From 698 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Small budget: Stay in Nagoya this May Fr $152+/Nt Save with Expedia, $14/night less
- Book Now & Save! Nagoya Fr $84+/Nt Travelocity
- Nagoya Garden Palace in May: $140 & Up — $140 Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Nagoya this May Fr $75+/Nt — $75 Expedia