All Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula Hotels
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Meitetsu Inuyama Hotel
On the south bank of the Kiso-gawa, this hotel has winning views . . .
This large business hotel is a reliable, albeit expensive, optio. . .
Nagoya Kanko Hotel
The Imperial Family and professional ballplayers are among those. . .
Rengejo-in is an especially lovely temple where both the head. . .
Across the Nagara River from the castle, Sugiyama is a tasteful. . .
Shingu UI Hotel
Better than the average business hotel, fair-size rooms and a. . .
The Westin Nagoya Castle
Perched on the bank of the Nagoya Castle moat, this hotel is a. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Japan Awaits You! Flights to Nagoya From 698 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Nagoya Savings! Book at Nagoya Sakae Washington Plaza Fr $72+/Nt Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Nagoya Fr $83+/Nt Travelocity
- Book in Nagoya: Save this May Fr $147+/Nt — $147 Save with Expedia, $54/night less
- May deal: Wing International Nagoya Fr $61+/Nt — $61 Save with Expedia, $6/night less