Sights & Attractions in Kyushu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Kyushu
|A-H I-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aso Volcano Museum
Want to see what's happening inside the volcano? Two heat-impervious...
|Museums / Galleries||Aso-san (Mt. Aso)|
While away the hours people-watching as you stroll around this...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Fukuoka|
This bright red shrine was built in 1893 by the Chinese residents...
|Museums / Galleries||Nagasaki|
When the government deported foreigners from Japan in the mid-17th...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Nagasaki|
This is a good place to wander on the way to Chinatown and Glover...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Nagasaki|
This garden contains an impressive assortment of 19th-century...
This private home was built in 1646 for the Hosokawa family...
|Houses / Mansions||Kumamoto|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's