Sights & Attractions in Kyushu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Kyushu
|A-J K-M N-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aso Kazan Hakubutsukan
The museum is across from the Kusasenri parking lot and rest area...
|Museums / Galleries||Aso-san (Mt. Aso)|
To while away the hours people-watching, go for a stroll around...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Fukuoka|
When the government deported foreigners from Japan in the mid-17th...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Nagasaki|
The spiral staircase of this museum takes you down into a dark...
|Museums / Galleries||Nagasaki|
Glover contains an impressive assortment of 19th-century Western...
Nagasaki's Peace Park was built on the grounds of an old prison...
Ibusuki Tennen Sunamushi Onsen (and Sand-Bath Center Saraku)
This laid-back seaside resort is at the southern tip of the Satsuma...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3-Star Canal City Fukuoka Washington Fr $136+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $109/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Fukuoka this May Fr $170+/Nt Expedia
- 3-Star Plaza Premier Fr $82+/Nt — $82 Hotels.com
- Stay 3 Nights and Save 30% on Your Stay!: the b hakata in May — $78 Save with Expedia, $29/night less
- 3.5-Star Monterey Lasoeur Fukuoka Fr $86+/Nt — $86 Save with Hotels.com, $36/night less