- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Authentic pizza and pasta are the mainstays at this Italian restaurant in the Shian-bashi entertainment quarter (east of Chinatown). From rustic wooden tables upstairs you watch the narrow streets below. Takeout is also available. From the Shian-bashi tram stop, head two blocks north into the arcade and another two blocks east.
- Address: 1-20 Kajiya-machi, Nagasaki, 850-0831
- Phone: 095/826-1302
- Location: Nagasaki
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save at 3.5-Star Hakata Miyako: $83 & Up in Jun Save with Expedia, $38/night less
- $61 & Up: Cheap Fukuoka Stay Save with Hotels.com, $32/night less
- Fukuoka Savings! Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $1,050+/Nt — $1,050 Save with Expedia, $9/night less
- $58 & Up: Cheap Fukuoka Stay — $58 Save with Hotels.com, $25/night less
- Save in Fukuoka: Book 3 Nts in Jun at Sunroute Hakata Fr $107+/Nt — $107 Expedia
Trip Report Kyushu May 2013
I will try to trace our Kyushu trip for forum members and those interested in this part of Japan.
Here is basic itinerary
0-- Depart Hawaii, Hawaiian Air - Honolulu -Fukuoka Read more
We are back, and I am jotting down a few things quickly while my mind is still fresh.
First off: thanks to the many Japanophiles here on Fodors who infected us with their enthusiasm: hawaiiantraveller, Read more
As it stands now, we have the following train rides during our October-November stay in Japan:
1. Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more