To prepare for a big night in Tenjin, this is a convenient, delicious, and inexpensive place to grab some tonkotsu ramen. For ¥590 you can dive into a big bowl of thin noodles in a steamy, pork-based broth garnished with sliced pork and chopped onions. Other toppings include boiled egg and sliced kikurage ("tree jellyfish," or black mushrooms)—high in protein, full of vitamin B. It's near the corner, just off the south side of Kokutai-dori, two blocks west of Haruyoshi Bridge, on the way to all-night fun in the Tenjin district.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello, Well, I've been back for a couple of months now, so I better put out a trip report before my next vacation coming up next w... Read more
26.03.14 After 10 hrs flight from Copenhagen, arrival at the Narita Airport, Tokyo. Arrival ahead of time. We wait for our two frie... Read more