Nightlife & the Arts in Kyoto
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Kyoto Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This one-room izakaya doesn't look like much, but it regularly...
As its name suggests, this bar hosts an array of indie rock...
|Music Clubs||Central Kyoto|
One of the best clubs in Kansai, Metro frequently hosts famous...
|Music Clubs||Eastern Kyoto|
Gael Irish Pub
This convivial pub entertains patrons with traditional music...
Gion Corner Theater
Because Westerners rarely have the opportunity to experience...
Gion Kaburenjo Theater
In the same theater complex as Gion Corner, this theater is used...
Kanze Kaikan Noh Theater
This is the oldest of Kyoto's Noh theaters, and understanding...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's