Sights & Attractions in Hokkaido
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Shiretoko National Park
Kamui means "spirit" or "god" in the Ainu language, and there's...
|Local Interest–Sight, Geological Sites, Bodies of Water, Hot Springs / Spas||Shiretoko National Park|
Towering 5,448 feet along the spine of the peninsula, Mt. Rausu...
|Parks||Shiretoko National Park|
A stop for every tour bus route in the region, this collection...
|Local Interest–Sight, Parks, Bodies of Water, Viewpoints, Scenic Drives, Trails||Shiretoko National Park|
Shiretoko National Park
A highlight of any trip to Hokkaido, the spectacular and miraculously...
|Local Interest–Sight, Nature Preserves, Parks, Bodies of Water, Viewpoints, Scenic Drives, Mountains||Shiretoko National Park|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's