Sights & Attractions in Hokkaido
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Things to Do in Hakodate
Bright red crabs wave giant claws from old fishing boats filled...
|Markets / Bazaars, Historic Districts / Sites, Commercial Districts||Hakodate|
Harisutosu Sei Kyokai
A green Byzantine dome and tower rise above this beautiful white...
On the cobbled waterfront of Motomachi, the Kanemori Red Brick...
|Museums / Galleries, Historic Districts / Sites, Marinas / Piers, Stores / Malls, Commercial Districts||Hakodate|
Overlooking the western bay at the foot of Mt. Hakodate is a...
|Museums / Galleries, Religious Sites, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Hakodate|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe