Sights & Attractions in Hokkaido
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Japanese Phrases
Sights & Attractions Hokkaido
|A-E F-H I-L M-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In Japanese eyes, lavender is possibly the leading souvenir and...
|Farms||Biei and Furano|
Hakodate Rekishi Puraza
On the cobbled waterfront of Moto-machi, redbrick warehouses...
|Stores / Malls||Hakodate|
Harisutosu Sei Kyokai
A green Byzantine dome and tower rise above this beautiful white...
Wash your hands and rinse your mouth at the stone basin first...
Step back into 19th-century Hokkaido and see the herring-fleet...
With more than 5,000 plant varieties, the gardens are a cool...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Sapporo|
Hoppo Minzoku Hakubutsukan
Hokkaido is the most southerly point of the northern community...
|Museums / Galleries||Abashiri|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 Featured Destination: Japan
- Imperial Japan IExplore
- Imperial Japan — $9,975 IExplore